"Royal Irrigation Department is a leading organization
in water resources development and integrated water management
with the present irrigated area in the world top ten."
A: Mission Effectiveness
1. Amount of reserved water and irrigation area is increased.
2. Water is supplied to all sectors thoroughly and equitably
3. Loss caused by water disaster is reduced.
B: Services Quality
4. Workable condition of irrigation structures is maintained.
5. Consumers are satisfied with water management.
6. Water quality meets standards.
7. Flood forecasting and warning system is in workable
C: Performance Efficiency
8. Construction, repair and improvement are preceded as
9. Preparation before construction is done as planned.
10. Participation of people, communities, and relevant
sector are achieved.
11. Comprehensive public relations are encouraged continuously.
12. Effective water planning and management are implemented.
13. Results of studies, researches, and development are
used in the departments operation.
14. Rules and regulations are modernized and up-to-dated.
15. The administration is effective.
D: Organizational development
16. Its personnel are competent and motivated for work.
17. Organizational knowledge is managed
18. Appropriate database system and informational technology
19. Machinery and tools are in workable condition.
Irrigation Office 9
143/1 Moo 4 Bangpra Sub-district, Sriracha District, Chonburi 20111
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com