Strategy of Regional Irrigation Office 15
The strategy of Regional Irrigation Office 15 shall be supported to strategies of Royal Irrigation department, as the following details:
Royal Irrigation Department is a leading organization in water resources development and integrated water management with the present irrigated area in the world top ten.
1. To develop water resources and to increase irrigated area according their potential and natural balance
2. To manage water allocation in equitable and sustainable manners
3. To prevent and mitigate water hazards as appropriate mission
4. To encourage people participation in water resources management and development
1. Water resource development and increase of irrigated area
2. Integrated water management
3. Water hazards prevention and mitigation
Royal Irrigation Department determined goals according to the Framework on Performance Appraisal,
Comprising 4 dimension e.g. 1.Mission effectiveness, 2.Service Quality, 3. Performance Efficiency and 4. Organizational development, as well as 19 goals as follows:
1. Mission Effectiveness
1. Amount of reserved water and irrigation area is increased.
2. Water is supplied to all sectors thoroughly and equitably
3. Loss caused by water disaster is reduced.
2. Services Quality
4. Workable condition of irrigation structures is maintained.
5. Consumers are satisfied with management.
6. Water quality meets standards.
7. Flood forecasting and warning system is in workable condition.
3. Performance Efficiency
8. Construction, repair and improvement are preceded as planned.
9. Preparation before construction is done as planned.
10. Participation of people, communities, and relevant sector are achieved.
11. Comprehensive public relation are encouraged continuously.
12. Effective water planning and management are implemented
13. Results of studies, researches, and development are used in the departments operation.
14. Rules and regulations are modernized and up-to-dated.
15. Administration system is effective.
4. Organizational development
16. Its personnel are competent and motivated for work.
17. Organizational knowledge is managed
18. Appropriate database system and informational technology are implemented.
19. Machinery and tools are in workable condition.
Work hard be dedicated to work
Accountability be accountable to duties
Teamwork be learning and cooperative
Ethics be ethical on performance
Relationships be bonded and united